Thanks u yaaaar...

I'll buy it...
I used to buy old issues from the shops near stadium....

Are you a "kozikodan"?


On 5/20/10, Mohamed Naufal <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 19 May 2010 21:46, Vyshakh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I'm at calicut (not at exact calicut)...
>> I'm looking for Linty For Magazine...
>>
>> I found some old issues...
>>  searched many shops for it, but i could not find it any where...
>>
>> Is it available at calicut?
>>
>>
> It should be available at Higginbothams at the Calicut Jn railway station,
> TBS Mananchira, Magazine stalls near to the old KSRTC bus stand to name a
> few.
>
> Cheers
> Naufal
>
> --
> "Freedom is the only law".
> "Freedom Unplugged"
> http://www.ilug-tvm.org
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
> To control your subscription visit
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
>
>
>
> For details visit the google group page:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>

-- 
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To control your subscription visit 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]



For details visit the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

Reply via email to