@ Vishnu Jyothi Hi I am looking for an SVN tool with GUI and Nautilus integration. I have installed Rabbit SVN but is buggy / hanging. Can you tell me the exact package you have installed?
Thank you Jemshid KK ph: 9349101566, On 21 May 2010 13:43:18 UTC+5:30, Vishnu Jyothi <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello all > > I installed Nautilus Svn , its works perfect and all my needs are > satisfied..but when i try to access any folder which got svn files ie > nautilusSvn,it take some to load .Once i closed this folder it will > again happens again when ever i access these folders... > -- "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged" http://www.ilug-tvm.org You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ilug-tvm" group. To control your subscription visit http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
