That folder contains a folder named "vkuuxfit.default" and "profile.ini".

I could make new profiles and the profile.ini have some changes now...

Do i want to use profile manager with firefox in terminal each time to
start wit a deferent profile?

Shreehari, I think you have done a grate job... A BIG thanks for you...