On Fri, 2010-06-11 at 10:45 +0530, Anoop wrote:

> Earlier the connection get timed out in every 30 mins even if the
> logged in page is not closed. We had to login in every 30 mins to keep
> the connection active. 

I have never had this problem. I always used to keep a tab in Firefox
for logging into Asianet and so long as it was open, the connection used
to be live. Of course, I have been using Asianet only for the last four
years or so.

Best
Sasi

-- 
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India
http://swatantryam.blogspot.com

-- 
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To control your subscription visit 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]



For details visit the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

Reply via email to