Hiii the same thing happened here tooo .... the validate button is not
working .. dont know why .. though I dont know from where this was
downloaded .. a friend mailed it to me .. Please look into the issue ...

For More info : It is not working in MS Office 2007 also .. XP SP2 ..

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 16:48, stranger in black..... <[email protected]>wrote:

> I am using ubuntu 10.04 in my office. I downloaded the openoffice
> template for e-filing from the kerala tax website. But when I press
> the validate button, the system shows an error. The error is as
> follows:
>
> In the purchase section:
>
> Basic runtime error.
> '91'
> Object variable not set...
>
> In the sales section:
>
> Basic runtime error.
> '525'
> Object variable not set...
>
> How to solve this?
>
> Please tell me the solution so that I can use this in gnu/linux (hence
> I can stop the possibility of using windows)
>
>
>
> --
> ..............................
>
> Junise Safvan
>
> www.gnuise.co.cc
>
> 9746 283 383
>
> --
> "Freedom is the only law".
> "Freedom Unplugged"
> http://www.ilug-tvm.org
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
> To control your subscription visit
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
>
>
>
> For details visit the google group page:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>



-- 
Best Regards,
Sistla Venkata Abhishek

III Year Computer Science Student,
/* DB ( MySQL ) , CMS ( Drupal ) , IDE ( NetBeans - 6.9 ) and I speak Java
along with PHP  */

MHVR , Hyderabad.
Ph: +91 9052 749 799

" Education is something that can't be taught ... but can only be
experienced " -- Experience !!!

" Knowledge is all the wisdom one has and Education is something that
civilizes this Knowledge to lead a more human-like life " -- Wanting to
Experience !!!

-- 
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To control your subscription visit 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]



For details visit the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

Reply via email to