On Sep 2, 7:39 pm, Raru Rv <raru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Raru Rv <raru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Todays meeting was really wonderful. No one other than Sooraj and me
> came.Sooraj came almost the rite time.I was little late as I had to travel a
> large distance from my college. As there was no other person Sooraj told me
> to go back. It was very shame on the members of the fsug tvm group. Even
> Mahesh who had planed the meeting was not there. I point out this here
> because I struggled a lot to reach there. I think it should be changed.I
> hope it wont happen anymore(Try not to...).
>
> with hope,
> Raru Rv

  One suggestion to meeting conveners and attendees. Make it a
customary practice to announce the meeting schedule and plans well in
advance and to ensure participation before finally committing to it.
This one was announced on the day previous to the actual meeting -
that too at 9:30PM. And it was scheduled at 4:30PM on a working day -
a time when even colleges are only about to be dispersed. How much
participation did you expect anyway? Most members would have noticed
the message only after the meeting was actually over.

  @Raru: Is it really fair to snub the FSUG members like that? This is
not the first time such an incident occurred. We usually make good use
of such instances by discussing other topics of common interest. To
date, these have not dampened FSUG spirits. Please understand that
such instances are common in running such a voluntary group. Pessimism
never helps. Perseverance is the only solution. The early promoters of
this group used to tide over even worse situations.

Regards,
Gokul Das