Hello all,

I have been using OpenDns for quite a while now.  I had set it in my router
itself. I am using Bsnl plan 500c for my web browsing. Recently Bsnl
informed me that they were moving their exchange to a new technology and as
a result my phone had been dead till now. My internet connection also failed
at the same time. Today I decided to change to Googles DNS  8.8.8.8 and lo
and behold my connection was up again even though the phone wasn't.

Could someone provide me with some fresh insights into this issue? Is Open
Dns down ?

Regards,
Binny

-- 
How to Ubuntu, Demystify Linux
http://binny88.wordpress.com

-- 
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To control your subscription visit 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]



For details visit the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en

Reply via email to