Dear friends,

I am using an Idea 3G mobile broadband connection. The dongle is a
Visiontex device and I find that once I disconnect the device and try to
connect again later, it gives quite a bit of trouble. Often, I have to
restart the laptop (sometimes more than once) and/or unplug the device
and plug it in on another usb port and keep trying this until finally it
connects. I have not been able to make out the problem. I am using GNOME
on Linux Mint. I had similar problems earlier also when I tried to use a
BSNL 3G dongle, also of Visiontek. Has anyone else had a similar
experience and found a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Sasi
--
V. Sasi Kumar