We should totaly support the protest like this.. all we have to keep in
mind is that while fighting the evil out, we should resist ourselves from
being one.
Hope this protest gets its success.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:01 PM, jerrin francis <jerrinfrancis...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On May 31, 8:09 pm, "Rahul A.R" <2ar.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What's the take of free software community on the protest and peaceful
> > rally conducted by hactivists group Anonymous ? I feel like the
> > demands raised by them are genuine and they are standing to prevent
> > censorship of free speech on the Internet and ensure freedom of
> > expression . Peace rallies are being  planned on June 9th @ ekm and
> > calicut . We started campaigning for a peaceful rally here in TVM .
> > Will we get support from FSUG-TVM members ?
>

> I personally think it high time for a protest like this..! And free
> software and censorship are on opposite sides..so friends let us join
> our hands to fight this evil out ..!!

> For details visit the google group page:

There is a method to my madness.. :)

La ciencia es la poesía de la realidad [Science is the poetry of the
reality]

Carol Maxwell: "What makes you think you can discover anything? Who are you?
Allan Maxwell: "Nobody. Nobody at all. But the secrets of the universe
don't mind. They reveal themselves to nobodies who care."
-- The Outer Limits: "The Galaxy Being"

me@twitter: www.twitter.com/neoscreenager
my blog: neoscreenager.wordpress.com
              mastrahonayaar.blogspot.com