Well, actually nothing happened. Most of the time we did talk about
philosophy ;) . Then We tried(!) to discuss about what we can do.
Well, there was no strong thoughts or suggestions on what we can do.
Anyway we decided to have some more chat on this online at irc on some
day to know other's opinion.
The length of discussion was almost 4 kilometers ;).

Hope  jaseem can( and will) explain well what has happened.
wait for him.
Thank you.