GNUkhata is 'swathanthra s/w' developed at Digital Freedom Foundation.
It is a free & flexible s/w for accounting & inventory management.
Check www.gnukhata.in for details. Also I suggest you to prefer
Trisquel GNU/Linux  to Ubuntu since it is the most popular fully free
GNU/Linux distro which filters out all non-free and tracking codes
from the latest Ubuntu version.

On 17/09/2016, Roopesh Sivam <roopeshsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Tanzeem,
> What is GNU Khata
>
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Tanzeem M.B <tanzeem...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Try GNU Khata
>>
>> On 15/09/2016, Roopesh Sivam <roopeshsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello Everyone,
>> > Anybody have idea on Tally in Ubuntu 16.04. I installed tally 9 using
>> wine.
>> > But my printers are not detecting in tally, but can be seen on other
>> > wine
>> > softwares. Also about exporting the reports to excel.
>> >
>> > Thank You
>> >
>> > --
>> > --
>> > "Freedom is the only law".
>> > "Freedom Unplugged"
>> > http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> > ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> >

>> > For details visit the google group page:
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>> >
>> > ---
>> > Groups
>> > "Free Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
>> > an
>> > email to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> >

>> --
>> -With Thanks & Regards
>>
>>  Tanzeem M.B
>>
>> * Programmer*
>>

>> +91 9446705956
>>
>> --
>> --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> group/ilug-tvm/subscribe
>> To post to this group, send email to ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>

>> For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/
>> group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>
>> ---
>> "Free Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
>> email to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

> For details visit the google group page:
>
> ---
> "Free Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
> email to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

-With Thanks & Regards

 Tanzeem M.B

* Programmer*

+91 9446705956

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free