Hello Members,

Hope all of you are doing well. Just wanted to let you guys know about
DevConf (an opensource event sponsored by Red Hat and  DevConf.in 2018 is
the second annual Developers' Conference to be organised in Bengaluru.

We are now looking for speakers and you will find more details below.

If you are interested, please submit your CFP. I would also request you to
make an entry in the below google doc so that I can track(not mandatory)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kppM7t2wgG0HN8X0UgVDvFktb-3E0GmEQyZaxU813vo/edit?usp=sharing

Share your hacks !!!

Best regards

Ranjith Rajaram

*************************

DevConf.in 2018 CFP is open 21st March- Closes 4th May, 2018

Event Dates: 4 - 5 August, 2018, Bengaluru, India

Important dates
- CfP closes: May 4th 2018
- Accepted speakers confirmation: June 4th, 2018

We invite you to submit a proposal to speak at DevConf.in 2018. This is the
second DevConf.in conference where free and open source software
communities and developers meet, learn, and hack on FOSS projects. DevConf.in
2018 is organized and sponsored by Red Hat.

We are looking for speakers from all types of roles, including developers,
administrators, engineers, DevOps practitioners, quality engineers,
technical writers, project managers, and more. If you’re a FOSS project
contributor, you’re a potential speaker!

Each speaker while submitting the proposal is requested to choose a theme
that the talk/workshop belongs to. Few of the themes for this year are
Linux
Middleware
Virtualization
Storage
Cloud and mobile technologies
Containers
And much more.

You can find the full list of suggested themes in the CFP form.

We are looking for both advanced and introductory talks and workshops. On
the second day of the conference, Sunday 5 August 2018, we will be running
a track of workshops, including those at an introductory level. We have the
benefit of having a mixed audience of professionals and students and we
don’t want to leave anyone out.

If you’re interested in submitting multiple talks, please try to limit your
suggestions to your best ideas.

The CFP is NOW OPEN! Ready to submit your proposal? Visit
devconf.in/cfp

Questions? Please write to us at i...@devconf.in

-- DevConf.in 2018 organizing team --

"Freedom is the only law".
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.