On 9/21/08, தியாகராஜன் <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am carefully drafting this letter, so that eventually i am making
> sure that i am not raising an attack or defame to any individual or an
> organization. In any part of this mail, i wish not to hurt some one or
> a particular organization.

> events.People who are interested in this campaign please sent you mail
> either to this list or sent me mail in offline.

dear thiagarajan :
** this reply of mine is purely on my individual capacity. **
the impression I get from your posting is that you are not quite aware of
what NRCFOSS has been doing, which I am sure is not the case.

Everyone of us, including those who are working at NRCFOSS, may have our own
views and ideas about how to promote FOSS. However I would state that ILUG-C
in particular has had set the tone for NRCFOSS college interations in
Tamilnadu, which we quote and try to replicate in rest of the country.

I am sure the inputs you get -- especially the critical ones -- can be very
useful for NRCFOSS (whatever future form it take -- if!!) and for the
community.

with best wishes
Srinivasan.