On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Ashok Gautham <thescriptde...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mr. Kenneth, I would appreciate it if you called it
> Microsoft Windows
> and not
> MicroShaft or Microshit WINDOZE or WINBLOWS

I certainly agree. Even i don't like windows that much. But I think
instead of doing such things, we can concentrate on a better thing
that is at hand.. Linux.. If we go out and fight with Microsoft or any
other person who thinks high of Windows, we're making a mistake.
There'll be no difference between us and them. We use better Operating
System(s) and we know it. But others may not think so. So we'll be
hurting them in the process of using funny names. Almost all linux
users use linux cuz they've had problems with Windows.. It applies at
least to people i know.. So let us try and educate ppl about linux
instead of cursing microsoft..

--
Bhargav Prasanna