On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Baskar Selvaraj <bas...@linuxpert.in> wrote:
> It was a surprise that, the dept. faculties spent more than 3 hours
> experimenting with many of the foss tools like Codeblocks (c/c++ ide),
> netbeans, Gambas (visual basic clone), mysql and later on I told them
> about creating video tutorials by capturing the desktop activities

Not to be cynical. But just wondering - In all your previous 100+
FOSSlab setups the faculty never spent time experimenting with the
tools for more than 3 hrs? Seriously?

And this brings to the topic someone raised earlier (may be
Sankarshan). What are the followups to all these FOSSLab setups?
Setting up a lab and in 2 months it being replaced is not FUN.