hi all,

as some (or many) might be aware, I am part of the faculty for M.Sc
(CS-FOSS) online course, offered by Anna University. For the subject
DIF7102 (Philosophy and Practice of FOSS), I could give the info about
10-15 foss contributors as assignment to the students for documentation /
collation, and share the info giving them the credit (with some editing, if
needed).

towards this, i would request you to send me (to srini...@gmail.com), the
links / references / info about the indian foss contributors. at present i
would like do info collation on the following 15 persons (selection based
on my own personal knowledge / interaction) :
Atual Chitnis, Kenneth Gonsalves, Raj Mathur  -- in memorium
Shakthi Kannan, Raman, T. Shrinivasan, Bharathi Subramanian, Thyagarajan,
Baskar, Girish, Welkin
Dr. Gora Mohanty, Narendra Sisodaya, Frederick Noronha, Sankarshan
Mukhopadhyay

I know there are many more -- would like to collect the links/references,
and hope to work on the info later.
thanks and best wishes
Srinivasan
9444302439