Hi Fellas,
        got a problem here. I have a redhat 7.2 box, up n running. Was
trying to install lesstif on that, when I use "rpm -ivh <package name>"
it sayz "<package name> already installed". Its fine, but I dunt see the
files that should come with package. I tried "rpm -U" also, but it still
doesn't work. Anyways, so I tried to uninstall the thing using "rpm -e
<package name>" and it sayz "<package name> not installed". So I am kind
of stuck with a faulty installation of some kind. Does anybody have any
pointers to this situation ? How can I get it working again !!

Thanx
-js