Friendos
        Regarding topics for next month, I think its a good idea
        to adopt the system of tracks and have presentations for
        each of the track. Few ideas for the tracks are:

        (1) network/security tools and techniques
        (2) programming languages/tools/techniques
        (3) linux/bsd package management
        (4) cluster computing
        (5) file sharing

and lots more.

        It would be much better if each of the talks are accompanied
        by something which can go into the website..

        And before Raj and company jump on me, I volunteer for the
        network/security tools and techniques track (may be more).

        The deadline for deciding on tracks atleast for next month
        is 31st July.