Interesting article about how Microsoft is extending its monopoly
control over the PC market. It's interesting how devious and
indirect these attempts are... I had to actually read through
the full article to figure out how the "Designed for Windows XP"
logo can be used by Microsoft for monopoly control. Amazing.
Sometimes I admire the raw ingenuity of those chaps.

I know there has been some adverse reactions on this list to
discussions about Windows, and those opinions make sense to me.
However, I have decided to post this message about Microsoft,
because it may help some of us (e.g. Tarun Upadhyay) build
a stronger case for open source alternatives, which after all
attract all of us.

Shuvam