>    Does anyone have any idea about where to specify the "from:" name in
> Pine configuration. There is a field for specifying the "From Domain"
> and the "Display name", but not the from name. Eg,   my mail goes from
> "Dname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>", there are options to specify Dname, and
> Domain but not Rname. By default it picks up the name of the logged in
> user. Is there any place I can change this ?

We all use Pine in our office. And we've not figured out a way to do
this in the last few years that we've been using Pine. We are told that
if we re-configure and re-compile Pine from source, this option is
available; we've not bothered to do this. Short of that, there's no
other way, I think.

Shuvam