The Asian Open Source Centre (http://www.asiaosc.org)
is pleased to announce that we now offer free web
space to non-profit community open source projects in Asia.

The aim of the new service is to make it easier for members
of the community to create web sites to host their own open
source projects or other open source related information.

Some possible uses:

*host a personal 'open source' homepage
*host localization projects, downloads etc
*build a site showing recommended links, favourite sites etc
*host open source scripts, howtos etc you have created

For more information or to browse the existing community
pages already created, see
http://community.asiaosc.org.

Please note we also offer free mailing lists to anybody
in Asia who wants a mailing list to discuss open source
related topics. For this service, see
http://lists.asiaosc.org.

AsiaOSC is funded by MIMOS Bhd, Malaysia.
See http://www.mimos.my

--
Imran William Smith
Project Manager, Open Source, MIMOS Berhad, Malaysia

Asian Open Source Centre : http://www.asiaosc.org
MIMOS Open Source        : http://opensource.mimos.my