Hi All,

I need some help on Redhat Clustering solution. Is anybody on list who worked on it. I am getting some issues regarding data integrity. I am using 2 Proliant machine and External shared storage for it. I am using Redhat Advanced Server 2.1 with Cluster Manager. It is working fine and failover is happening. But I am not using any power switch with it as suggested by Redhat Cluster Manager Installation guide. I am using Software Watchguard timer to maintain the data integrity. But when I tried to test the data integrity by killing the quoram daemon on first node, cluster manager started my application(using java+ oracle) on second machine and while same partition was up on first node. So Software watchdog timer is not triggering any event to shutdown while it supposed to do that. I tried to putting heavy load on machine by forking many programs which caused a heavy load on machine and it seems to be hanged. In the same scenario it supposed to trigger event to shutdown machine. So Software Watchdog timer is not working as I wish to. Has somebody having exp. on this type of scenario and worked on Redhat Cluster Manager, I want to speak with him.

Please let me know if somebody having exp. on it and can give me his valuable suggestion on it. He can contact me off list and give his suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Kuldeep Singh