linuxlingam wrote:

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 21:36, vivek khurana wrote:

Hi!

Okay, guyz time to plan for the project. Lets meet
this sunday 10th April 2004 at 4:00 p.m (1600 hrs for
those who use boeing for travelling) at Delhi haat,
open air theater.

loody hot these days. you guys wanna bake? could someone please provide
a meeting place in-doors, from the volunteers of this project? lots of
supply of drinking water preferable. later, when the evening is cooler,
you guys could go hang out post-meet wherever you like.

:-)
LL

I guess I will have to go over the summing up of the meeting the next day since it seems the time suited to most guys is 4:00 PM Sat/Sun while I have a class both these days at 5:00PM anyways my number is 9891826686. I will be available if the meeting is in morning or afternoon about 1:00 so I can be a part of discussion/proceedings.