Hi Kunal
I read abt. ur problem.Well i am more or less facing the same.
You plz try this out.I am not sure whether u will definitely find it
good.But still try this out for voice...
                 http://www.downloadfreetrial.com/audio/mp3_577.html

Neeraj
WebAdmin,[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAIT-Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology,Rohini-Sect22,New Delhi