Hi all,

I think, for starters we can do what has been done by
flashmob.Then after we've gained some experience with
this we can go on to other fields like, Genome/Gene
decoding..etc.

So LINPACK it is.

Next, we could even go on to create our own ISO,
instead of using flashmob.

Lets have a discussion on this on the day of the
meeting(whether all agree on flashmob+LINPACK
combination.)
The Flashmob website has also put up a basic
requirement for participating systems.I think we also
need to do this, and maybe be a little more stricter
to prevent a flashmob on our venture.

Also I propose that we rename this thread to something
like ILUGD-SC or ILUGD-Cluster:<XXX>
 where xxx could be the sender's specific topic.

Regards,
Shehjar