As exciting as it sounds, I would personally keep it on a low profile, at least until
we have accomplished our objective (even if partial).

I would say lets stay focused on this project and, this project alone. Keep the specs
to the bare minimum, keep the media and other distractions out, and just make sure
that we have a working system when we are done with it.

There will be plenty of opportunities to invite media and other LUGs afterwards. In
fact, we should host a formal, well-prepared presentation detailing the project...but
only after we have made some significant progress.

Best wishes and good luck to all those involved in this exciting project,
Nishi