Hey all,
 It was the evening of the exciting event called
LinuxAsia and the TUGDelhites had assembled at
AshLyn's institute of national importance. Beer flowed
and hype and music surrounded Rob`Limo' Miller. The
Music emanated from a set of speakers connected to
somebodys laptop in the adjacent room, and from a
guitar silently standing in the corner. Both the items
belong to me. The Guitar resurfaced at Niyams home,
but the speakers are still missing..
.. SO, Please can somebody locate my speakera for me.
This is urgent. These are Philips amplified speakers.
please Linux guys search them out.

Amitabh