Hi Linux Users,

I have a suggestion to make using linux more easy and more popular from our
community(Delhi Linux user group).
Just making ourself of asking and responsing questions we can do something more
exciting.
i know, All of us have some mastery in our respective domain.We should start a project
on this website (or some other convenient place) where we will put article's regarding
configuration, programming etc. in such a simple language that a most stupid person in
the universe can easily understand them. It is only posible if article will be result
of our actual practicle work.
Let me take a very simple example example (i am programmer)...
a article may be how to install java on linux...
in this case we can show which variables need to be declared (like JAVA_HOME), how to
set path for bin directory etc..., in the same manner as how i installed on my
computer..line by line..command by command...
i think you may understand what i want to say...such a work is very necessary in the
field of system administration...
true, there are so many documentations but either they are out of date or written in
such a way that it is re-inventing wheel by each person who want to do that.
this is my personal experience as i have written a small documentation of installation
of iReport (utility to draw report using java) and getting respons from around the
world.
in this way we may save time of many of peoples and if they will find our
documentation helpful,certainly they will be with us keeping penguin in there hand.
Anyway this is my view ...if you don't like it and have something hard to say to
me..pls excuse me...

have a nice day.
skdubey