Hello,

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 00:16, Raj Shekhar wrote:
> Publicity
> ---------
> If you are a college student or a brother/sister
> of a college going person, please let me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) know.
> I will send some posters about the event along to you.  We need to get
> the word out about the event.
[snip]

I'm a student coordinator of my institute's LUG. We have some really
interested students here.

& i would love to volunteer for "helping" audience (provided i get all
the chance to listen/view all the talks that happen on LDD2k4 :-D ).

Pls let me know about the future plans. BTW, i am following the list :)

maku

--- I remember when legal used to mean lawful, now it means some kind of
loophole. -- Leo Kessler