> Message from vipul sharma:
> i am a student of faculty of engineering and technology ,jamia millia
> islamia.we r interesred in having a club of ours in the college on
> linux.please help us with it.

Hi Vipul,
Its simple and easy to setup a JMI-LUG.
Use the Linux-Delhi.org features to announce your meeting and send a howler
on the ilugd mailing list inviting the ILUGDites for a feast and see them
streaming in. Similarly call up/email all your interested friends a few
days before you plan a meet. Read up on this excellent howto
http://www.talug.org/howto/usergroup-howto/User-Group-HOWTO.html
<Quote>
The Linux User Group HOWTO is a guide to founding, maintaining, and growing
a Linux user group, co-authored by Kendall Clark and Rick Moen (now
maintained by Rick Moen).
</Quote>
-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua