[snip]
> Events coming up that we're looking at:
>
> 1. Navy Public School, Delhi, between 17 and 22 November.  1/2 day
> seminar, full day demo.  Sort of like another LDD.  Target audience is
> school students and teachers.

bravo.

> 2. Scindia School, Gwalior, I or II week of November.  [snip]

bravo

> 3. Bharti Vidya Mandir (I hope I got that right) Gwalior, clubbed with
> Scindia School trip, one day, sort of another LDD.  Target audience is
> colleges in Gwalior.

bravo

> 4. NSIT, Delhi, December.  2 days demos, talks, quizzes, etc.  Target
> audience is some 3000 technical colleges all across the country who'd
> be attending a national event at NSIT at the same time.

bravo

[snip]

please count me in: i wish to share two or three things i consider
rather important for academia in india:

1) guerrilla warfare for gyaan. [find the whitepaper on
linux-delhi.org downloads]
2) 7steps, version 2 (or maybe 3)
and with vivek< audio/sound/music

once in a while: other fun stuff, like videolan.

depending on the event, we'll pick one or two. but the first one is
the most important i feel.

the dates have to be specific, as i have a very very tight schedule
all thru jan 13. whenever i can, i will make it for the events.

:-)
LL