Sudev Barar wrote:

On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 14:46, Kishore Bhargava wrote:

My suggestion for the meet this month is simple, Tis the season to be jolly, so lets just have our annual picnic meet at Delhi Haat. Its been a while since we have had one of those. It need not be totally social, we can have Linux Asia and societification on the agenda.

Date most suitable for this for would be the fourth Sunday of the month, 26th December also known as Boxing Day.

Lets hope this happens.

Seconded.

Can we have the meet on 25th Of DEc. instead of 26th of Dec. I would like to be a part of the meet, but 26th is not feasible with me and since 25th is going to be a national holiday, most people will be free to attend the meet on 25th.

Manpreet

Manpreet