Greetings.

Here's a website design which I've made for L-I. Its
simple, a bit colorful, and hopefully suits the bill.
Aside from that, it requires the contribution of
another 3-4 people to do various tasks which I would
find impossible to complete alone.

http://www.viksit.com/node/46

[
Comments on the site itself would be the best place to
leave criticism and/or applause ;).
]

I envision the site to be powered by drupal, and
integrated with all the content which has yet been put
up by the various LUGs around the country on it. This
can be done either in the form of a wiki, and/or part
of the CMS itself.

RFC.

Cheers,
Viksit

=====
--
Viksit Gaur

me[at]viksit[dot]com
viksit[at]linux-delhi[dot]org
http://viksit.com

'Not all who wander are lost.'
                  - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring