vivek khurana wrote:
You are entitled to your view of sequence of events.
> clicked on the link it turned out to be a website of a
> compnay which has nothing to do with web hosting and
Well I am not sure why a webhost needs to sponsor in the first place.
>  Now i dont know when did Sudev came into picture.
Sudev provided space on my asking him. Period.
I feel quite sick and tired of the whole discussion now.
Upto the community to manage its affairs I don't feel like being a part of
it anymore.
Thanks
-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua