    Vivek> --- gaurav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    >> vivek wrote:
    >>
    >> >On Fri, April 15, 2005 15:36, gaurav said:

    >> well its just an idea ...but might be very practical in coming
    >> months ;-) (with temprature reaching 45 celcius...I wont be out
    >> in sun that much )

    Vivek>  Well then just sit in home have a cola with ice in it and
    Vivek> watch tv. Infact you have several other things to do.

    Vivek>  We have been meeting in scorching sun for past several
    Vivek> years without a break. And not only in sorching sun but in
    Vivek> chilling cold weather too. So if you are lazy enough to
    Vivek> leave the comfort of your A/C and face mother nature for a
    Vivek> while, no one can help you. Its you alone who will miss the
    Vivek> fun.

    Vivek>  If you want virtual meeting, set it up and invite
    Vivek> others. who ever is interested will join you.

Nah, simpler to have a real meeting.  Just make sure your A/C is on
and invite everyone else to your home -- let THEM face the heat :)

Of course, you may need to offer incentives like grub (or is it
lilo?), coke, beer and good music.

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/