On 9/26/05, vikram ranade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Whats the difference between an 802.11b adapter & an access point?
>  The 802.11b adapter is a wireless LAN card and an access point is the
> wireless equivalent of a switch.

& cost wise?

Which one would make for a more logical choice? All i need is a
connection between my laptop's wifi interface & my PC so as i can do
natting or use my PC as a proxy.

...both cost wise & otherwise, i suppose an adapter shoud do? As i
dont want any more devices to be connected in the network... just my
pc & my laptop.

--
regards,
makuchaku