hey Shiv,

Thanks for the reply.If I buy the books from Amazon this book will cost me
around $ 33 and in India Rupees around 1,500.Whereas If this book or any
similar kind of book is available in Delhi/India it will cost me not more
than 600-700 Rs.

Please don't mind I am just putting my views there is no intention of mine
to hurt u.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover