Can someone in the Delhi network see if it's possible to help here? FN

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Frederick Noronha (FN) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Alex M Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Tuxers, Doon <Doon Tuxers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Hi gnu/linux
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:42:39 +0530
Sure, Alex. I remember. How time flies! I think we also met at a
conference at the Taj hotel on Race Course road sometime in 1999 or
2000. Where are you now based?

Permit me to copy your maili to the Doon Tuxers list, which I believe is
based in Dehra Doon. More details about the list is
http://lists.asiaosc.org/mailman/listinfo and also at

Please could you ask your friend to get in touch with the team there?
Best wishes in your work. FN

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 16:07 +0530, Alex M Alex wrote:
> Dear Frederick Noronha,
>
> I hope you remember me My name is Mr Alex M Alex. I met you first time
> in IISc 7 years back. I was part of the Simputer project in IISc
> bangalore.
>
> Reason, Why I am writing to you is,
>
> My friend who is running a free residential school in Dehra Dun
> (http://www.ititi.org/ )wants to switch over from Windows to Gnu/Linux
> as early as possible. Currently I am not in the field of software  or
> computer related sector for the  last 5 years. It will be nice if you
> can direct me to some of your known people in Dehra Dun who are
> experts in GNU/Linux.
>
> Regards
> Alex
>
> Ps : It will be nice if you can send me your contact telephone
> numbers:
>
> Alex M Alex
> +91-9818306070
Frederick Noronha         784 Near Convent, Sonarbhat SALIGAO GOA India
Independent Journalist    TEL: +91-832-2409490 MOBILE: 9822122436

[] Check out my bookmarks at http://del.icio.us/fredericknoronha ...
[] Links to many subjects, specially Free Software in education.

-- Copylefted. Knowledge is power; share it equitably! -----------------