Dear All,

Our Company needs a graphic designer having 1 year experience in 3D
rendering & animation in linux platform. The person having knowledge of
Blender software will be given preference.
Job location for the above post will be at our Noida Office.

Our Company, Indo Asian Fusegear Limited is a public limited company having
9 manufacturing units in Noida, Murthal, Jallandhar, Parwanoo & Haridwar and
marketing branches all over India.   To know more about our Company, may
pls. visit www.indoasian.com

Pls send your resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with current & expected
TCTC.

With Best Wishes
Balwant Singh