Approaching the problem in a different way, I created a rule to move
all mails from the "virtual folder" (ie, the web inbox) to my local
disk at every fetch.

& this seems to be working :)

:)
maku
---
http://makuchaku.info
When you speak out with the courage of your convictions, people listen!
-- Valmik Thapar, Wildlife Conservationist.