On 1/13/06, Nishant Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Tanveer,
>
> > How to do it in Linux. Is there a ready VPN client
>
> You can use vpnc. The only issue is that re-keying is
> not supported. So, your VPN is connected for 8 hrs at
> a stretch and then you will have to reconnect it.
>
> regards,
> Nishant

I tried using VPNC. But got confised at what all to give. In windows I just
give a username and password. I trid kvpnc also and in the connection type I
filled in PPTP. But apart from  my company server IP it also has network
etc., fields which are not there when I configure connection for windows.
Any HOWTO available for the same?