--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[...]
> Ilugd is alreay in advanced stages of finalising prospective mentors
> and members of the guidance committee. This is expected to be
> finalised within two weeks. A wiki for the scheme shall be put up at
> lug-delhi.org.

Thank you, Anand for posting the minutes. A couple of additions: The
meeting with the NRCF folk at LA2006 was quite encouraging. We are
planning to finish up the first meeting with the committee members the
coming week, and I will outline the scheme on the Wiki by the middle of
the week. We are hoping to meet Monday evening to discuss some issues
related to mentorship, and you should be there if you are planning on
participating in the mentorship program. Exact time and venue will be
posted soon by Kishore.

Regards,
Gora