> Well, it worked without a hitch for me, perhaps I
> have my browser
> encoding set to UTF8 by default.  If the hosting is

I couldn't see the fonts in konqueror while
http://bbchindi.com is displaying flawlessly. I guess,
the site is not in Unicode. Firefox is able to display
it properly as I have got Padma (Unicode Extension for
Indic Scripts) installed.

regards,
Nishant

--
Peace, Love and Compile the kernel.
http://www.nishants.net

  • Re: [ilugd] L0L... Nishant Sharma
    • Re: [ilugd... आशीष शुक्ला \"Wah Java !!\"
      • Re: [i... Vikas Upadhyay
        • Re... आशीष शुक्ला \"Wah Java !!\"
          • ... Vikas Upadhyay
            • ... आशीष शुक्ला \"Wah Java !!\"