Forwarded without prejudice. Please do not email me about this.

Wipro Infotech is the Global Technology Services division of Wipro
Limited, (NYSE:WIT]. For the last two decades, we have successfully
served the technology needs of more than 421 customers from diverse
industries and locations and have a team of over 52,000+ committed
people from different managerial and engineering backgrounds, spread
across India, middle-east and Asia Pacific.

Wipro now provides an unmatched opportunity for "*System Administrator
Professionals*".

If you are ready to create unsurpassed impact on clients and their
businesses, join us.

*

Job Title: Linux L3 professionals

*

Experience: 4 - 6 yrs

*

Education: DECE, Engineering graduate

*

Job Location: Delhi

/

/*

Technical Certifications (Preferred):, RHCE or RHCA

*RHCE or RHCA/

/*

Experience: 4-6 yrs

*

Skills: Installation and System Administration of LINUX/UNIX/UNIXWARE
and knowledge of various networking products including servers.Handlied
networking projects involving LAN/WAN connectivity and have good
experience in configuration of servers in LINUX/UNIXWARE and including
LINE Printers and establishing connectivity using TCP/IP Protocol.

Operating Systems: SOLARIS8.0/9.0 RED HAT LINUX

Role: To maintain UNIX/LINUX SERVERS AND terminal servers Devices
located in all over north region.

If you are interested in this Job profile, please send your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ASAP as we are planning to conduct
SCHEDULED INTERVIEWS.

Please reply me in the following Format only

Mention the following Details in the Mail

Name

Experience

Company

Designation

Interested to Relocate Yes/No

Contact No

Email-ID

SSC Percentage

Intermediate Percentage

Degree Percentage

Only Short listed candidates will be called for the interview.

For any queries, mail to the email ID mentioned above.

*

Please ignore this mail If you are already employed with Wipro or in Process

*

Please forward this e-mail to your friends and colleagues with similar
skills inviting them to apply for the Job Opening.

Grow. Be a Wiproite

A world of unparalleled opportunities to be the best you can be.

*/

Thanks & Regards,

Suba

Strategic Resourcing Team