Dear
         I have software raid 5 in my fc4 system due to some problem my raid
was faild. I remove the hdd from that system and plugin into another
without raid system and try to mount it like

mount -t fd /dev/hdd1 /mnt/mydir ( it gives error --> mount: unknown
filesystem type 'fd')
mount -t ext3 /dev/hdd1 /mnt/mydir( it givse error -- > wrong fs type, bad
option, bad superblock on /dev/hdd1)
mount /dev/hdd1 /mnt/mydir ( it gives error --> mount: wrong fs type, bad
option, bad superblock on /dev/hdd1)dis
mount -f /dev/hdd1 /mnt/mydir ( from this cmd hdd is mount  and  on  df
-lh  it  showing  8gb  used  but  when i  am doing ls, it showing no  data)

If I am run the command fdisk -l then it shows

/dev/hdd1               1       30401   24419 6001   fd  Linux raid
autodetect

so plz tell how can mount this partition  as ext3 or how can we take data
from this raid formated hdd

with best wishes
rajnish