On 7/15/06, santosh dubey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   Can I directly take RHCE exam on RH302 with a good preaparation?
>   On RedHat website, it shows..
>   Some Linux Knowledge-->RH133-->RH253-->RH302
>
>   Going for three exam is very costly on personal basis.
>   If someone has done RH302, pls suggest me..
>   1. Only knowledge on command line is sufficient. I am afraid of GUI  and
> dont want to this.

Command line is very necessary don't  know about the GUI part in the exam.
As I haven't given the exam.

  2. I am using Fedora 5. I dont have RHEL4. It is not free and i cant get
> it. Fedora 5 is sufficient or not.

Centos4.x is built from the SRPMS of the RHEL4 and it is free that means
what you can do on Centos4.x same thing you can do on RHEL4.

www.centos.org

  3.RH302 is sufficient in present job scenario or I need to do some other
> certification of RedHat.

  I am already Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 9 .

2 Unix Certifications are in demand now a days Redhat Certification and
Solaris Certification.

> Regards

Ankush Grover