On Saturday 05 May 2007 15:34, PJ wrote:
>  [snip]
> How about someone just records the audio of meetings with their mp3
> player (3000Rs for a 2GB mp3 player - or maybe do it with a cellphone
> or desktop/laptop instead) at an acceptable voice bit rate, and
> archives the audio online (eg ourmedia will let you do that for
> posterity). It wouldn't be more than 10 or 20MB a meeting and is
> pretty easy to do.

Oh Puhleeze!  I will not agree to that until someone volunteers to edit
out the unparliamentary stuff, the discussions about food and the
horseplay and personal abuses that go on in the meetings!

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur           [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://kandalaya.org/
       GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F