On Sunday 02 September 2007 12:57, Deepank Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that this can be the final schedule :
>
> Niyam - dazzling demo of the artist in open source and some
> motivational talk. Kishore - showing of the modern programming
> languages
> Gora - showcase web2.0 as cannot exist without open source - utube,
> flicker, google OR career opportunities in open-source and
> development methodologies.

YouTube would be a bad idea -- you don't really want to start
propagating proprietary software and closed specification to anyone,
and Flash is both.

> Sudev - Brief talk with NSITians ...
>
> Raj, if you would be able to spare some time to come and interact
> with NSITians, it will be great. Please tell if there are some more
> changes in the schedule are to be done as we will be putting up
> posters and all on Monday.

Afraid I won't be able to make it, but hope things go fine.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/