On Monday 10 September 2007 12:09, Gaurav Mishra wrote:
> On 9/9/07, Shrinivasan T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Friends.
> >
> > This Saturday and Sunday, Girish gave a wonderful seminar on
> > Networking Concepts. He covered very vast concepts and Topics.
> >
> > The IIT ICSR hall is so capable of handling more people. We
> > expected about 200 people. But first 87 and second day about 30.
>
> Can we announce this on list , so that more people can join such
> conferences, I personally would have loved to go there.

Would have been a bit expensive and time-consuming, since the only IIT
ICSR I can find on the 'net is in IIT Chennai.  Of course, it may have
helped if Shrinivasan had specified the location of the seminar in his
original post instead of leaving it to each individual list member to
search it on his/her own.

Regards,

-- Raju
--