On Thursday 20 September 2007 10:11, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 00:05 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> > guys,
> >
> > something on the freed.in list is broken / slow - my membership
> > request from there has not come through with an auth-request in
> > over 8 hrs, so posting here for now.
> >
> > Whats the potential for hosting a gpg-key-signing party at freed.in
> > ?
>
> Sure. Can be a standard BOF-ish thing. What do you need,
> besides an announcement? If you could write up a one
> paragraph write up, and send it to Kishore and me, I am
> sure that can go up on the site.

Have set up the event at the canonical keysigning party site,
biglumber.com (er, not Mark's Canonical, the adjective canonical --
look it up if you are confused :)  Please register your keys at:

  https://biglumber.com/x/web?keyring=6098

I'm trying to locate the mail I'd sent to the list thousands of years
ago which detailed all that you need to do to participate in a
keysigning party.  If I find it, I'll post it here.  In the meantime,
Chapter 4 of
http://cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html
is a good starting point, though a bit too technical for my taste.

CC'ing freed.in mailing list.

Regards,

-- Raju
--